(NUB)Blasted BY Bubbles (NUB)Blasted BY Bubbles

Love it

What program do use to make your music?

{MAC8}Essence of Time {MAC8}Essence of Time

Sounds like something out of a movie

One of those scense where the hero hits rock botom but then gets back up on his feet and saves the day.... or something like that lol

Loved the inconsistincy (spelling?) of the beat, wouldnt be the same without it.

Tops, 5/5

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks, I get alot of ideas out of this song.

Milk{Demonic Uprising} Milk{Demonic Uprising}

In my opinion...

I think the main synth was a bit ear piercing but thats just me, i realy like the transition/build part at 0.45 tho, i can say also i think your better at trance. Keep in mind a bit picky when it comes to DnB.

Keep at it.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I'm still practicing DnB so I'm not going to be as good at it as Trance but over time I think I'll get better.

Jumpin Space_[Mastered] Jumpin Space_[Mastered]

To the guy below

How does it sound like heaven road? It is original and its good
goodjob dude 5/5

Ethalyn responds:

ye i dunno never heard it so =P well glad you liked it!:D

In Z Nude In Z Nude

Hmm

Dude you must be off your tree when you made this, i dont know why but i stranglely liek it tho

Never Ending Night Never Ending Night

great

if only it was longer!

X-Perience (TM Onyx's Edit) X-Perience (TM Onyx's Edit)

Not a remix....

All you did was speed up the original and in doing that you ruined the song.

DarkOnyx responds:

you are totaly wrong there... xD
I've have made much more than just that!

Rig - A-Bot Theme Rig - A-Bot Theme

Awesome-ness

You know the scene out of the first Matrix movie and he walks into that building and the guy says about putting any metal objects in the tray or whatever and then throws his jacket open showing all the guns and the basicaly blows the shit out of everything? i can see this as a backing track to something like that, 0:00 - 0:29 is the build up part where he walks into the joint slow-mo with his jacket swooshing around and everything making him the cool smooth dude then when it breaks into it at 29 thats when he pulls out his guns and all hell breaks loose.

Im going to be studying a multimedia course soon, well if i get accepted, but id love to use this track or one of your others for something eventualy, course i would ask for permision soon.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Hmm

I prefer the bass and main beat in this one but i prefer the sound of the main melody in rd.2 and i think the tranisitions are a bit better in rd.2 but i dont think you'll ever top that song but feel free to try haha coz your songs are awesome

Hate for Tuna Hate for Tuna

Awesome dude

All it needs is lyrics and it would be complete

Marinecorpselard responds:

Thanks man. Yeah, vocals would be sweet. Lol i'll get onto that someday.